Buyer Representation Agreement Orea Form 300

When the buyer buys a property, the buyer agrees to pay a commission to the broker. In most B.R.A.s, there may also be a commission to be paid to the broker if the buyer pays some sort of lease instead of buying real estate. If you`re ready to immerse yourself in real estate and buy a property in Ontario or sell a home in Ontario, you`ll be faced with a lot of information and paperwork that may seem overwhelming, but that`s exactly why your broker is here! Form 810 also explains what happens when a broker (real estate agent) represents both the home buyer and the home seller. .

Comments are closed.